Creative FUSE Tees Valley
Creative Fuse Tees Valley is here to support creative, cultural and heritage businesses in Tees Valley to grow through innovation. If you want to do new things in your business to create and improve services, products or processes, then we’re here to help.
We’ll help you identify possible solutions to your business challenges through a free innovation review to see if there are any areas in your business that could benefit from innovation support and capacity building.
This business development support is free to creative SMEs and freelancers who are based in Tees Valley, until December 2018. The project has multiple industry partners and several strands of activity to provide comprehensive support and advice.
This means there are many ways to get involved, including:
• Business innovation support and specialist advice such as one-to-one business consultancy
• Fully-funded graduate placement programme delivered in a four week block, and backed up by Teesside University academic expertise
• Innovation workshops on generating new ideas and turning them into action
• Access to facilities, including 3D printing, specialist testing equipment and lab space
• Support with introducing digital into your business
Creative Fuse Tees Valley is here to help identify how SMEs and freelancers in the creative and cultural sectors
complement and add value to each other; sharing best practice and encouraging innovative ways of working.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved, so whether you’re a larger company with a new idea or an artist, maker or freelancer, we want to hear from you.
For more information or simply have a chat contact the Creative Fuse team on: