In light of Innovate UK’s commitment to funding innovation projects in the area of Health and Life Sciences, we would like to invite you to an event designed to stimulate discussion about potential collaborations between our organisations.
The event aims to showcase Teesside University’s expertise within Health & Life Sciences and welcome businesses to pose related challenges / opportunities, with a view to developing mutually beneficial R&D collaborations.
Innovate UK will fund collaborative R&D projects in the following priority areas, they include (but are not limited to) projects which
- Increase yield, quality and sustainability in agriculture and food production
- Support advanced therapies (cell and gene therapies), precision medicine or preclinical technologies
- Develop bioscience techniques and capabilities that have the potential to improve healthcare and/or agriculture and food production in the future
This morning event will:
- Give further information regarding the competition funding and scope
- Showcase Teesside University expertise and facilities within aligning areas
- Give businesses an opportunity to “pitch” their opportunities / challenges
- Maximise the potential to network and develop collaborations between partners
We are also holding a Manufacturing and Materials event on 6th September, if you are interested in attending please visit event page.