Tees Valley Business Compass: Innovation vouchers
Tees Valley Business Compass offer grants towards R&D activity, and to access specialist innovation facilities, technology specialists, equipment, product process or service design to facilitate job creation.
Example Projects might include:
- Access to specialist testing equipment or machinery
- Market research
- Data testing and analysis for new product development
- Product, process or service design
- Intellectual property
- Market exploitation
Grants of 33% are available for projects, with average grants of £11K*
(*subject to funding caps, State Aid restrictions & value for money considerations)
To be eligible your business must:
- Have strong growth ambitions
- Be within the local authority areas of Hartlepool, Stockton-on-Tees, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Redcar & Cleveland
- Meet all ERDF eligibility criteria (this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking & financial services, activities related to education or social care and those sectors trading directly with consumers e.g. retail and hospitality
How does the process work?
- Register your interest (external link)
- Initial meeting with a Growth Consultant
- Detailed Diagnostic & Action Plan
- Signposting & introduction to sources of support
- My Account
Please register your interest (external link) for more details and to arrange a meeting with a Tees Valley Business Compass Growth Consultant.